Best EDC Fixed Blade Knife
Bigger And Stronger For EDC Fixed Blade Knife
To get the best fixed blade knife is a job that is quite challenging for most people because we have to make sure that the knife which we choose is able to serve a variety of purposes that we want. As we know, fixed blade knife is one type of knife that has a size larger than the folding knife or pocket knife. And with a much larger size, then we will get much power can be relied upon. We can use it to serve a variety of purposes ranging from twisting, prying, poking, and so on in accordance with what we need.
When we decided to get the best fixed blade knife, then we have to make sure some things. The first thing is the quality offered by the blade itself. Quality is an important thing that we have to pay attention because it is one factor that will bring us to the reliable durability and other advantages that are not necessarily we can get through the blades are offered with low quality.
Top 5 EDC Fixed Blade Knife Comparison Chart
|Ultra Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath||4.7||28.68 USD|
|Boker Plus Cera Neck||4.5||29.43 USD|
|Gerber 31-001901 Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Pro||4.5||62.79 USD|
|SCHRADE SCHF-14 Drop Point||4.4||31.99USD|
|Cold Steel Mini TacTanto Serrated Knife||4.3||30.27 USD|
- Ultra Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath – this is one of the best EDC fixed blade knife that offered with aneconomically handle shaped follow the contours of the hand so that we will get a strong and steady grip when using the knife. In addition, we will get a full tang construction that offers the strength and durability of the transfer unreliable, fine edge blade is utilitarian, until it easy for us to sharpen knives with the sharp point. Also equipped with a reversible blade sheath which is light and easily removable.
- Boker Plus Cera Neck – this is one of the fixed blade knife that is offered as a black ceramic blade is equipped with Kydex sheath and paracord wrapping the knife handle. In addition, the blade is made of corrosion resistant, has a remarkable ability to hold and comfortable when we brought it. The blades have a fairly light weight is 1.3 ounces with an overall length of 4 1/4 inches.
- Gerber 31-001901 Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Pro – this is a survival knife equipped with sheath and pull through sharpener to help us when trying to sharpen the knife. We will also get knives made of premium steel with emergency whistle lanyard. The blades are offered with an overall length of 10 inches and a blade length of 4.8 inches. In addition, the blade is equipped with a fire starter vertical mounted inside a sheath.
- SCHRADE SCHF-14 Drop Point – this is one of the best EDC fixed blade knife with a sheath that is offered with the hard glass filled nylon handle. The blades have a blade along the 3.4-inch and 4.5-inch long handle. This is a knife that will be our constant companion when hunting or doing other outdoor activities. Do not doubt the design and durability because we will get the best.
- Cold Steel Mini TacTanto Serrated Knife – this is best EDC fixed blade knife that is offered with a 3-inch handle length, blade length of 3 3/4 inches long, 2.5 mm thick blade, and the overall length is 6 3/4 inches. With the specifications on offer, then we will get a very strong blade and can be used to defeat various hard objects.
What to Look For
Be sure to check carefully before deciding to buy and make sure we try to see how we are going to get the grip – whether convenient or not, to ensure that the performance of the blade can make us feel ‘well, this is the knife that we need’. Here is a list of the best EDC fixed blade knife that we can make as a reference.